Our firm has an opening for a skilled attorney who possesses between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience in commercial litigation. Candidate must be admitted to the Florida Bar. The desired candidate should be well spoken, academically excellent, with superior analytical and writing expertise. They should be able to manage complex cases in a self-directed manner and have a passion for delivering exceptional legal solutions to our distinguished clients.
We are an inclusive team of collaborative attorneys committed to offering top-notch legal services, and we are eagerly seeking an attorney with a similar mindset. Among the responsibilities of the role are conducting legal research, preparing various pleadings and motions, managing the discovery process, and representing clients in court. We particularly seek candidates with experience handling complex commercial litigation disputes such as real estate contract disputes, business litigation, and intellectual property disputes.
Our ideal candidate has a strong commitment to client service. To demonstrate your eligibility for this exciting opportunity, we request that you submit a detailed resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package. We look forward to hearing from passionate and competent candidates soon!
Our North Palm Beach office is presently seeking an experienced Associate to join their busy Real Estate Practice Group. The ideal candidate must be conscientious, detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and organizational skills. Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Candidate should have experience representing developers, lenders, builders and real estate professionals. This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a dynamic and busy residential and commercial real estate and transactional practice. The successful candidate will have responsibility for general contract work and have significant client interaction. Candidate must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
COHEN, NORRIS, WOLMER, RAY, TELEPMAN, BERKOWITZ & COHEN is seeking individuals to join our Real Estate and Litigation Departments. Excellent benefits. Our Commitment to Excellence: We serve as our clients’ strategic partners, advising them on everything from day-to-day business decisions to their plans for future regional growth. Our clients view us “fearless” and “exceptionally talented,” possessing “deep knowledge” with a “first rate intellect” and having the unique ability to “effectively partner with clients.”
Our commitment to excellence continues to earn us accolades from our clients and peers. Our attorneys are widely recognized for their legal acumen and client service. Earning repeated recognition as “Super Lawyers,” “Legal Elite,” “Leaders in Law,” and receiving the highest Rating of AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell™. Our attorneys continue to shape the region’s legal landscape by serving on the committees and boards of prominent professional organizations including: The Florida Bar, The Palm Beach County Bar, The Federal Bar Association and The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council. In 2020 we celebrated 30 years of service in Palm Beach County. As a tribute to our local community we are launched “Cohen Norris Gives” – an employee volunteer initiative. The focus is not only donating dollars but also time and support to those in need.
Find out what has made us one of the fastest-growing law firms in the region! Let us put our expertise to work for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents according to state and federal regulations; coordinate with third-parties.
- Analyze, review and organize documents and data from materials produced by clients, lenders and title companies; coordinate closings.
- Prepare real estate attorney and client as needed.
- Assist with drafting and preparation of closing statements, disclosures and other required instruments.
- Utilize Landtech and other cloud software.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Florida Bar Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a closer or Real Estate Paralegal.
- Experience in document management systems.
- Experience with document review platforms.
- Proficiency in Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent personal and oral skills.
Our Firm is seeking an Estate Planning Attorney for the North Palm Beach office. Our Firm commenced in 1990 and we specialize in Residential/Commercial Real Estate, Business Law, Land Use Law, Commercial Litigation, Trust and Estates and General Litigation. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience and a strong desire to service clients in need of Estate Planning. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience, a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and be licensed to practice law in Florida. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Assist clients effectively by understanding their needs,
analyzing the situation, then strategizing and deciding on a proper
course of action
- Draft and file wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Organize and maintain client files to ensure they are kept current
- Advise clients regarding retirement plans, charitable giving, and insurance options
- Collaborate with partners and paralegals to effectively move files through the civil litigation process
- Effective in advising clients on and leading a support team in funding trusts/aligning assets with the client’s estate plan
- Manage estate administration from open to close
- Work with Paralegals and legal staff, including assigning work and monitoring work product
- Monitor relevant caseload pipeline and act as necessary to move
cases progressively forward and through the pipeline
- Engage in Business Development and Community Engagement
- Manage Client Relationships
The Firm offers market compensation and exceptional benefits, including Medical Insurance provided by the Firm. The Firm also has a 401k plan.
If you are interested in a position as an associate attorney, paralegal, secretary or other staff position, please contact:
Office Manager / Recruiting Contact
Cohen Norris Wolmer Ray Telepman Berkowitz & Cohen
712 U.S. Highway One, Suite 400
North Palm Beach, FL 33408