Our North Palm Beach office is seeking an associate to join their busy Real Estate Practice Group. The ideal candidate must be conscientious, detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and organizational skills. Three (3) + years’ experience of residential and\or commercial real estate experience required. This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a dynamic residential and commercial real estate and transaction practice. The successful candidate will have responsibility for client interaction. Candidate must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents according to state and federal regulations; coordinate with third-parties.
- Analyze, review and organize documents and data from materials produced by clients, lenders and title companies; coordinate closings.
- Prepare real estate attorney and client as needed.
- Assist with drafting and preparation of closing statements, disclosures and other required instruments.
- Utilize Landtech and other cloud software.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Florida Bar Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a closer or Real Estate Paralegal.
- Experience in document management systems.
- Experience with document review platforms.
- Proficiency in Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent personal and oral skills.
If you are interested in a position as a paralegal, secretary or other staff position, please contact:
Office Manager / Recruiting Contact
Cohen Norris Wolmer Ray Telepman Berkowitz & Cohen
712 U.S. Highway One, Suite 400
North Palm Beach, FL 33408