Our North Palm Beach office is presently seeking an experienced Associate to join their busy Real Estate Practice Group. The ideal candidate must be conscientious, detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and organizational skills. Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Candidate should have experience representing developers, lenders, builders and real estate professionals. This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a dynamic and busy residential and commercial real estate and transactional practice. The successful candidate will have responsibility for general contract work and have significant client interaction. Candidate must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents according to state and federal regulations; coordinate with third-parties.
- Analyze, review and organize documents and data from materials produced by clients, lenders and title companies; coordinate closings.
- Prepare real estate attorney and client as needed.
- Assist with drafting and preparation of closing statements, disclosures and other required instruments.
- Utilize Landtech and other cloud software.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Florida Bar Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a closer or Real Estate Paralegal.
- Experience in document management systems.
- Experience with document review platforms.
- Proficiency in Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent personal and oral skills.
COHEN, NORRIS, WOLMER, RAY, TELEPMAN, BERKOWITZ & COHEN is seeking individuals to join our Real Estate and Litigation Departments. Excellent benefits. Our Commitment to Excellence: We serve as our clients’ strategic partners, advising them on everything from day-to-day business decisions to their plans for future regional growth. Our clients view as “fearless” and “exceptionally talented,” possessing “deep knowledge” with a “first rate intellect” and having the unique ability to “effectively partner with clients.”
Our commitment to excellence continues to earn us accolades from our clients and peers. Our attorneys are widely recognized for their legal acumen and client service. Earning repeated recognition as “Super Lawyers,” “Legal Elite,” “Leaders in Law,” and receiving the highest Rating of AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell™. Our attorneys continue to shape the region’s legal landscape by serving on the committees and boards of prominent professional organizations including: The Florida Bar, The Palm Beach County Bar, The Federal Bar Association and The Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council. In 2020 we celebrated 30 years of service in Palm Beach County. As a tribute to our local community we are launched “Cohen Norris Gives” – an employee volunteer initiative. The focus is not only donating dollars but also time and support to those in need.
Find out what has made us one of the fastest-growing law firms in the region! Let us put our expertise to work for you!
If you are interested in a position as a paralegal, secretary or other staff position, please contact:
Office Manager / Recruiting Contact
Cohen Norris Wolmer Ray Telepman Berkowitz & Cohen
712 U.S. Highway One, Suite 400
North Palm Beach, FL 33408